Don’t Get Cold Feet this Winter with Heat Socks
Thermal Sock™ Heated Socks are made of 100% premium spandex fabric, with heat insulation. Quick drying and breathable. The self-heating Warming Socks ensure that your feet stay toasty warm all day, either indoors or outdoors.
Our Thermal Socks are the perfect solution for keeping your feet warm in cold weather. Made from high-quality materials, these Heat Socks are both insulating and comfortable. They are available in both men's and women's sizes, so everyone can enjoy the benefits of thermal socks. Additionally, we offer heated socks for men & women, which come equipped with built-in heating elements that can be controlled with one button in three heating levels. These socks are perfect for outdoor activities or for anyone living in a cold climate. No matter what your needs are, our thermal and heated socks are sure to keep your feet warm and comfortable all winter long.
When the temperature drops, your body pulls in heat from your extremities, such as your hands and feet, to keep your core body warm. Thermal socks are the best heat socks
for cold feet and will help your body retain heat in freezing temperatures.
keeping your feet warm. Heated Socks, which are thicker and sweat-wicking, will keep your feet warmer than traditional cotton socks. Wear our thermal socks can be the difference between a fun day out at the ice rink and a battle with the bitter cold.
Thermal Socks Benefits :
Our heat socks are made of 100% premium spandex fabric, with heat insulation. Quick-drying and breathable, self-heating socks ensure that your feet stay toasty warm all day, either indoors or outdoors.
Thermal Socks for Men and Women are a good option for sledding, skiing, or other cold-weather activities that may cause you to sweat.
What makes our Thermal Sock™ the warmest heating socks in the UK?
Compared to other brands like Heat Holders Socks, our warm socks are thick and heavyweight, meaning these socks rate high on the warm index. Comfortable insulation interior that retains 600% more heat than cotton.
Are thermal socks worth it?
From a medical point of view, the feet are the second heart of the human body. In cold winter, our feet are easy to feel cold, resulting in the non-circulation of blood. Therefore, heated socks can make our feet warmer and keep us healthy.
Thermal Socks are designed in the UK, made from Coolmax Fabric which drains sweat to the surface of socks and evaporates, keeps muscles fresh, and plays the role
of antibacterial and deodorization for diabetes sufferers or those with circulatory issues of the lower limbs. Perfect socks as ski socks mens and women, socks for diabetes, compression socks and socks for neuropathy & loafers.
- Soft and breathable warm socks are super comfortable, thick and well filled. They are absorbent, breathable, quick drying and elastic.
- Warm, comfortable and healthy heating socks are upgraded with far-infrared heating elements. Two carbon fiber heating pieces, soles, insteps and toes heat at the same time. Infrared can stimulate foot blood circulation. It is very suitable for people with arthritis, poor circulation, joint stiffness and chronic foot cold.
- High Quality imported materials this winter sock has a long service life and is equipped with a 7.4v UL / CE certified 2200mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery. It adopts high-quality materials and a dual cable charging system, which can charge the battery at the same time and facilitate the removal of the battery.
- Easy to control temperature level 3 heating controller is set to adjust your favorite temperature. The controller LED red indicates high temperature, white indicates medium temperature and blue indicates low temperature
How to use The Electric Thermal Socks?
- The charger should be fully charged before the first use. When the charger indicator changes from red to green, the battery is fully charged.
- Connect the fully charged battery with the wire in the battery bag next to the sock, put the battery into the battery bag and cover it.
- Put on socks, long press the power button for 3 seconds for the first time, and then short press the power button to adjust the temperature in turn. The light changes from red advanced to white intermediate, and finally to blue to resist.
- When the power is exhausted, please take out the battery and use the charger provided by this product to charge the battery until it is full.
How to maintain Thermal Socks?
- Before cleaning, please take out the battery, put it in a safe place, put the connecting wire into the battery bag, and cover the battery bag.
- It is recommended to wash by hand and pay attention to the strength. When using the washing machine, please put your socks in the laundry bag. A washing machine is generally not recommended.
- Please do not expose to the sun or dry under high temperatures. Socks should be dried in a cool place.
- If the battery is not used for a long time, please take it out and store it separately in a safe place, and ensure that it is charged every three months to avoid damaging the battery
Thermal Sock™ Size Guide:
Suitable for: Daily Use, Skiing, Cycling, Motorcycling, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting & Outdoor Activities.
- 2 x Heated Socks
- 2 x 7.4V 2800mAh Lipo Batteries
- 1 x 8.4V Dual Charger
- 1 x English Manual