Soft material, Comfortable, Breathable & Beautiful finish
Fix Your Foot Posture! Easily when you walking or running
Therapeutic orthotics or orthopedic Breathable Sneaker shoes can influence the health of your entire body. Unfortunately, many people suffer from some sort of foot problem and have no idea that it may be causing other impairments. From over-pronation to flat feet and back pain, there are numerous ailments that can be alleviated with the daily use of our OrthoSneakers ™.
Benefits of Bunion shoes:
Slip-on women's sneakers: with elastic cuffs are convenient and easy to put on and take off: these are good shoes for walking all-day
Lightweight and Breathable: These walking shoes have a durable knit upper with good stretch allowing the foot to fit breathable and comfortably.
Arch support design: sneakers with arch support and air cushion design make you comfort
Upper Material: Women's walking Sneakers designed with stretchy breathable mesh fabric upper provides great freedom and comfortable
Perfect for a walk, work, park, or garden casual daily shoes which can bring more enjoyment to your life.
OrthoSneakers ™ shoes keep feet feeling great all day, thanks to an anatomically molded flat footbed that mirrors the natural shape of the human foot, while a lightweight footbed keeps moisture in place. You look stylish when you exercise in these Shoes
OrthoSneakers are designed with ample adjustability to offer a customized fit - a hook and loop strap around the instep that allows you to adjust the grip and prevent slippage.
If you think OrthoSneakers ™ are just for flat feet, think again. There are numerous foot ailments that can be treated with these inserts and shoes, including:
Hammertoe: Causes painful toe problems in the middle joint of the toe, forcing it to bend downward.
- Flat feet: A common condition that causes the sole of the foot to come into complete contact with the ground.
- Plantar fasciitis: A condition that results in heel pain caused by the flat band of tissue that connects the heel to the toes.
- Metatarsalgia: Affects the ball of the foot and is common in women that wear tight shoes or heels frequently.
- Provides all-day comfort, anatomically molded footbed reflects the natural shape of the human foot
- You can walk all day with ease. You stay dry and comfortable with a moisture wicking footbed cover.
- The ultra soft washable lining prevents odors. Our shoe has an excellent fit these shoes run true to size and fit a variety of foot shapes and sizes.
- You want to look good while you exercise! Wear these super stylish cross training shoes from OrthoSneakers . They have a unique look combined with performance features that help you move around comfortably all day long. Increased air circulation makes your feet feel fresher.
Size (in cm ): Need More Help About your Size? Check Me Detailed Size Guide
- 1 x OrthoSneakers ™ Orthopedic Shoes For Woman