The majority of dog owners who are looking for a solution to help their dog get on and off furniture are doing so for the safety of their pet. So if you're reading this, you likely already know the importance of preventing your pup from jumping on and off furniture so as to avoid injuries, especially if you own a dachshund or corgi that are prone to back problems.
- Durable plastic construction.
- Non-Slip surface with comfortable incline.
- Folds in half for space-saving storage.
- Maximum weight capacity approximately 200 lbs.
- Unfolded: 62-Inch long x 15.5-Inch Wide; folded: 32-Inch wide x15.5-Inch Wide x 8-Inch high.
- Quick and simple setup , Easy to clean. Lightweight, weighs 10lbs
How Training Your Pet to Use a The Dog Ramp for Car:
- Step 1: Place the ramp flat on the ground to allow your pet to inspect the ramp. Lead your pet across using treats and praise. Give treats frequently to encourage your pet. Remember that this is a new experience for your pet, so patience is key!
- Step 2: Once your pet is comfortable with the ramp, move your training session to the vehicle or location that will be used.
- Step 3: Using treats and praise frequently, guide your pet up and down the ramp until they are happy and comfortable walking on their own.
- Step 4: When your pet is walking up and down the ramp independently, treats are no longer needed unless desired. Pack up your ramp and hit the road!
The Folding Dog Ramp For Car helps your pet comfortably get up and down from their favorite spots without stressing their joints. The durable, lightweight design weighs only 10 lb. but supports up to 150 lb. When you're done using the ramp, simply fold it in half and lock it in place using the built-in latch. Doggie Stairs™ is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
- 1 x Doggie Stairs™ Large Folding Dog Ramp For Car
Whatever we do, we can't thank you as much as you deserve - Thanks for your trust in Nidfashion